Sunday, August 7, 2011

NEWS

I learned alot from a well known psychic who gave me info on how to improve my psi.She said I must have outside sources including skeptics to verify.She told me people can rig a blog I was told you couldnt.I havent i am 2 finger typing, it took me almost an hour to change my blog color.BELIEVE ME I DIDNT RIG BLOG AND OTHERS WOULD GIVE AFFIDAVITS TO ITS VALIDITY.Ihave no monetary or fame issue with this just want to help. she suggested i post on other psi networks.She also said i was too general.When i told her if i could do this and i am getting better at it,i would not live. AS in aden,yemen,hormuz chaos .This was time and place specific.I want the best for everyone.especially me ,I see this chaos.Now the info is less general.It follows patterns and areas where disasters have and will occur.the hurricane coming in sept in first 2 weeks biggest i have ever seen .watch for veering,a sign of weather manipulation,brace canada ne to maritimes if this occurs.Ibelieve the record breaking huricane season last year in maritimes was weather manipulated.the U.S govt can no more support the worlds let alone its own countries diasters anymore.watch a,c and#3. so my blog predictions can only be put out as suspect unfortunately. i will blog.i will be more specific and time date. i will also blog on life and stuff.OH,i do have predictions in a doctors office sealed in her office in january.signed by witness date and time.also a friend and skeptic also have one .Keep the light on.

No comments:

Post a Comment