Monday, September 12, 2011

BELIEVE IT OR NOT

I have said i would like to work with missing kids more often.This takes alot of energy but can be worth it. Case in point. We had a case in b.c where a 3 yr old boy was kidnapped from his home by a known sex offender. I will use first names only. I saw sean alive driving in randys brown camry. I moved with my mind into the front seat  and sean was sleeping in the back seat. I told randy i wanted to get him to drive the boy home and place him back in his bed where he took him . Itold him i would make him invisible.he could do it and the cops wouldnt stop him. He could then leave and do what he wished. yesterday the boy was returned back in his bed and randy disappeared. A complete amber alert cops and neighbors everywhere and he just drove up and placed the boy back in his bed. media tries to say it was a plan but unknown (possible). Cops do not want to look bad as they have botched this case from the beginning including alberta not issuing an amber alert for 2 days. Hes safe, Robert isn't . People hate him even though the family has forgiven him and want to help him get help. Suicide is with him i will spend more time getting him to turn himself in. Well this happened exactly as i did my vision and viewing for 2 hours. DID I OR DIDNT I . BELIEVE IT OR NOT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment