Monday, May 23, 2011

fed up

tornados predicted too many times since dec.31 ..2 pakistan attacks in 2 days .previous prediction and open with afghanistan.increasing not just happening. cyclone phillipines. open prediction with indonesia since last year.due to sumatra quake which started the trouble cracked mother earth in a.way that cannot be recovered watch and pray for this area. iceland quake which i predicted would be worse than the on e that closed the airways.this will get serious. i have seen ton foil covering western europe nothing in nothing out...angel wings on billboard awards. angel gates are open watch for this. Russia satellite states erupting,georgia in uprising right now. i am fed up because i cant get these predictions out to people .i need a good remote viewer. together we could pinpoint with better accuracy on dates and events. some predictions i wont give because they are sensitive. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT IF I WAS ACCURATE TO CITY AND TIME THAT I WOULD BE BLOGGING NOW? MY GIFT IS THERE I JUST NEED SOME HELP.OTHERS USE IT FOR OTHER PURPOSES AS THOSE I TOLD TO BUY GOLD AND SILVER IN 2007.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry, I haven't a clue as to whether you notice my comments or not.Maybe you could respond. I still don't understand your comment about the angel gateways. Could you explain further?

    Karen

    ReplyDelete