Wednesday, July 27, 2011

food and control

Buy seeds.We have lots of independents to buy from.They are quickly disappearing as monsanto continues to buy up the those willing to sell. They continue to win lawsuits,I believe the company was Berg not Monsanto but were finally convicted for rice contamination on a test trial. A win for the Gipper.Watch this story as I predicted that food and water would be an issue and that we couldnt feed the world.
Also I sent george an email about a terroist attack.I said it would be in a circle where people have lunch.From the air you could see the perfect circle of flowers.Also a campfire.I do not like seeing visions like this.Negative ion energy is more evident in the material world.So one sees negative events often.Isaid Spain orEngland .I stay open here under same prediction for those 2 countries.Right now it is a vision of an energy coming down in the pacific from sky.
thats it for today the energy is building.

No comments:

Post a Comment